Our workplace is fun, light-hearted, family-oriented and offers the World's Greatest Opportunities for applicants like you. You could be a part of a team of refreshingly fun people making the World's Greatest Hamburgers.
The main objective of the Bartender is to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in an expedient manner, providing excellent service while following proper service steps, steps for handling transactions, and cash handling policies as set forth by the Loss Prevention Department and the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- One to two years of cash-handling experience preferred
- Prior experience with restaurant computer systems preferred
- Must have a valid certification by the TABC (or be willing to obtain)
- Must submit to a background check prior to starting any cash handling position and pass Luby’s Cashier Certification criteria
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed
- Must be able to multitask
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to speak, understand, and read the English language
Posting ID: 17250885Posted: 2020-02-19