The Certified Trainer is to oversee the Employee Training Program within the unit. The Certified Trainer is to understand and comprehend all job duties within the unit and improve the quality of training performed in the units. Also, the Certified Trainer will assist management in the day to day execution of administrative duties in the unit following the Company guidelines, procedures, and policies. The following duties and responsibilities make up only a portion of the other assigned duties and positions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Essential Functions
- Understand and comprehend all aspects of all the jobs within the unit and be able to administer/follow the POC (Position Observation Checklist).
- Proficient knowledge in Champion Time, scheduling, safety requirements, required forms and deadlines.
- Be able to train (one-on-one or in a group setting) all aspects of the specific jobs.
- Interested in developing all employees of the unit.
- Work with a wide variety of varying backgrounds and skill sets to be able train employees with the appropriate skills and job duties.
- Attend quarterly HR Huddles.
- Review the huddle information and communicate with the employees within the unit.
- Responsible for interfacing with Human Resources to provide general administrative and clerical support
- To the unit management team.
- Oversee the Rewards and Recognition program.
- Displays a high commitment to quality in all functions and duties.
- Maintains organization throughout the work area.
- Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter.
- Role model for the staff in respect to attendance, conduct, and performance.
- Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
- Assists management in anyway conducive to the efficient operation of the job and the restaurant unit.
- Effectively communicates product, equipment, or operational issues to management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reviewing schedule and checking out with management before leaving.
In addition to submitting your Snagajob.com application online, we invite you to come in and visit your local Luby's today!
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise. Please click the "Apply Now" button to continue the application process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, be patient, flexible, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to speak, understand, and read the English language.
Benefits for our hourly employees include:
- Half Price Meals
- Optional Dental Plan
- Optional Vision Plan
- Optional Medical Insurance Plan with Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Prescription Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Performance Based Incentive Program, Bi-weekly paychecks
Posting ID: 17251635Posted: 2020-02-19