Deliver outstanding service. Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Must pass criminal background check
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle
- Ability to carry totes/TMS Bags (approximately 10- 40 lbs) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages.
- The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have flexible availability, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, and as last minute orders arise within reason. Availability to work on weekends (Friday-Saturday) Closed Sundays
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have clean-cut appearance
- Reports to Marketing Director
- Collect cash payments
- Collect signed receipts from customers
- Complete catering sale logs
- Pack catering orders with required serving, dining utensils and condiments
- Deliver catering orders in a timely manner
- Full Set up of catering items upon delivery.
- Coordinate routes and schedule for multiple deliveries
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Return catering delivery equipment and supplies to correct place upon completed delivery exp. TMS Bags, delivery carts
- Assist in cleaning of catering delivery equipment
- Log gas mileage
Paid as an independent contractor may be billed monthly or biweekly
Gas reimbursement of $0.55 per mile driven for deliveries
Posting ID: 17575149Posted: 2020-11-25