Sales Associate needed for busy membership massage clinic.
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
- Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
- Customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/ guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Posting ID: 17760670Posted: 2020-02-19