Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina offers Fresh-Mexican food fast, where customers can watch a delicious made-to-order meal prepared right in front of their eyes and dine in a fun, casual atmosphere.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for day-to-day supervising of non-management associates, assigning specified work to non-management associates, focusing on store level operation performance, coaching and developing Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned Management of which associate is capable of performing. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager, depending on local requirements.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates
- Assigns work responsibilities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
- Prepares daily orders, ensures units are stocked with appropriate levels of product and coaches Shift Supervisors on order procedures
- Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs
- Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels
- Provides recommendations for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates within the store
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires up to 1 year of job-related experience in low volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related management experience
- Demonstrates team management, delegation and issue resolution skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates knowledge of HMSHost policies and product, service, quality, equipment and operations standards
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Posting ID: 17987058Posted: 2020-11-28