We have an immediate opening for a Senior Leader .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
A Senior Leader is considered a very strong leadership position with an emphasis on actively developing and serving as a mentor and coach to a Team Leader preparing him or her for potential advancement. A Senior Leader plays a supportive role daily to ensure the Team Leader will have a successful shift. Additionally, Senior Leaders are selected to manage an administrative or leadership role based on his or her passion and strengths giving a focused area of ownership, providing an additional opportunity for growth and administrative duties.
Senior Leader must demonstrate soft leadership skills, and the ability to implement a vision. This individual is expected to be professional, mature, patient, growth minded, self-developing, and share in achieving the store’s vision and goals. Must be and confident enough to willingly coach or correct employees. Should never be threatened by the success of others nor difficult challenges. Additionally, must be humble, a servant leader, willing to share successes and receive feedback. Demonstrates the competence and character that is needed to serve as an extension of the Operator in dealing with customers and employees. Most importantly they must have integrity (a deep desire to do what is right versus 'being right') to build a strong, healthy organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Primary role of a Senior Leader is to develop people
• Creates and maintains harmony and restores the harmony if it is ever disrupted.
• Accepts full responsibility and accountability for the business.
• Leads by example. Exhibits CORE 4 and 2nd Mile Service ensuring that every team member is exhibiting these behaviors
• Capable of following the opening and/or closing procedures of the restaurant
• Versed in back office procedures and computer applications
• Manages one or two key areas of operational importance.
• Fully aware of vision and goals for the month and able to report on progress
• Invests in a specific Team Leader as their mentor and coach
• Must show steady progress on their Individual Development Plan.
• Effectively shares information with others - including oral, written, and non-verbal
• Demonstrates teamwork - ability to work successfully in a group, a team player. Puts the goals of the team ahead of their personal goals
• Demonstrates empathy - share's feelings, understands the emotions of others
• Demonstrates integrity - acts in a truthful and honest manner
• Demonstrates optimism - anticipates the best possible outcome, and provides positive feedback when someone is faced with adversity
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and motivation devoted to, and supportive of, an idea, corporate goal or work assignment. Remains engaged in the pursuit of goals
• Has ability to think critically, and solve problems at work in a reasonable time frame
• Demonstrates follow through - when assigned tasks doesn't require prompting to completion
• Certification in Safety and Security to ensure the safety of the team
• Certification in the Chick-fil-A Anywhere module and works with marketing and the catering manager to ensure timely preparation and delivery.
• ServSafe food safety certified
• Must be certified in all TMDP modules.
• Professionalism - dresses appropriately for work, arrives on time, speaks in a respectful manner to coworkers and customers
• Reports to work in Team Style Manager apparel or approved business dress shirts (Chick-fil-A ties on males)
• Mandatory participation in the monthly senior leadership meetings, training forums, Beyond Seminar and Annual Awards Banquet
• Attends one leadership conference and makes one "best practice" visit per year
• Log minimum of 24 hours per year on The ExChange
Any sense of entitlement or tendency to make excuses on part of a Senior Leader would eliminate their eligibility to serve in leadership or management.