An alternative to fast food, Zaxby's offers fresh, prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads. Zaxby's most popular items are its fresh, hand-breaded Chicken Fingerz and Jumbo Buffalo Wings, smothered in a choice of sauces with names like Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear and Insane. The menu also offers innovative Zappetizers - Tater Chips (home-style potato chips) and made-from-scratch Spicy Fried Mushrooms. Zaxby's also features a variety of Party Platterz perfect for any family gathering or special occasion.
Zaxby's also offers five salads, or Zalads: The House, The Blue, The Caesar, and The Chicken Salad Zalad. All of Zaxby's Zalads offer more chicken, unique ingredients, such as French-fried onions, fresh veggies and juicy tomatoes and are larger than most salads offered elsewhere. Each is prepared with chicken, three kinds of lettuce, and shredded or crumbled cheese.
The quick casual restaurant, based in Athens, Ga.-based chain has boomed to more than 500 units in 13 Southeastern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia) and continues to grow.
- The Shift Manager reports directly to the General Manager and receives direction from the Assistant Manager, General Manager, and District Manager.
- This position will assist in the direct supervision of 15-50 employees.
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
- Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training.
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends.
- Ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food and Encore service.
- Keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment; assist in preventive maintenance of a unit.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
- Assist in the timely execution of all marketing plans.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create an Encore Environment.
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit.
- Be flexible!
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 1 yr. experience managing people in a restaurant environment.
- Office environment; work with computer and office equipment.
- Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment.
Posting ID: 18698093Posted: 2021-02-28