Bus Person - Full-time / Part-time
530 Pond Promenade
Chanhassen, MN 55317
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Clean and reset tables in a timely, professional manner in preparation for new guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of work environment as directed by the manager on duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
Bus and Reset Tables
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Prior to meal service, sets dining tables with dishes, silverware and glassware and condiments as required.
- Following meal service, removes soiled dishes, silverware, linens and glassware from dining tables by placing on serving tray and wipes table and chairs and walls next to tables clean with sanitizer.
- Clears crumbs onto serving tray and wipes tables clean.
- Vacuums floor directly under and around dining table.
Assist Crew Members
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and work areas.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not limited to; rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning works areas, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Refills ice bins in service station and bar.
- Delivers clean dishes to the cooks or expo line
- Keeps General Manager and Manager on Duty informed of problems and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for consideration.
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors throughout the restaurant
- Empty trash containers on expo, at service station and behind bar
- Clean spills or accidents in a through and timely manner
- Perform cleaning or maintenance tasks as requested such as light bulbs, blinds and cleaning drains and bathrooms.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIROMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to see at a distance (20) feet, at close range (12 inches), distinguish between shapes and utilize peripheral vision to avoid hazards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depts. of 2 ½ - 3 feet.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to fit through openings 30” wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
Receives direction and training from the Manager on duty as to the specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in house training.
This position description in not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
$18.20 Full-time, Part-time Shorewood, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.59 - $23.88 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.33 - $12.27 Full-time, Part-time Chanhassen, MN 55317 Est. $13.50 - $16.39 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.75 - $27.57 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.50 - $16.39 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.50 - $16.39 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.50 - $16.39 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.50 - $14.09 Full-time, Part-time Excelsior, MN 55331