Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- A positive attitude
- A hunger to grow
- A desire to work hard in serving others
- A love for people
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Basic mathematical and portioning skills
Kitchen Team Member’s Job Summary:
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, servant leaders to join our family at Chick-fil-A 405 at Jefferson. We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. Your support in Kitchen will be essential to our restaurant in continuing to be “remarkable”.
- Work in high performance teams in multiple areas: Front Counter Register, Dining Room, Drive-Thru
- Provide unforgettable hospitality within and even beyond the four walls of our restaurant
- Have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A, and the community
- Participate in a fast paced, upbeat environment that serves guests in record times with top quality products.
- Maintain a refreshingly clean environment
- With over 80 employees at this location and multiple tiers of leadership, there’s plenty of room to grow!
- Path for growth includes: Certified Trainer, Team Leader, Shift Leaders and Director Levels
Our Commitment to You:
- Work in a positive environment where you’ll feel like you’re a part of the family
- Receive focused training by leaders who care about you professionally and personally.
- Given a clear growth path and tools to advance through leadership
- Ability to learn valuable skills from one of the fastest growing most recognized and highly praised brands.
- Sundays off!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completing Tasks and ensuring that products and guest experience are consistent with our brand, culture and excellence.
- Communicate clearly with fellow team members and leaders.
- Stand for periods of up to 3.5 hours in length
- Basic mathematical and measurement skills
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning and equipment care.
- Always courteously greet guests even if working in the kitchen.
- Unloading delivery trucks supplies and placing in proper storage area
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds
- Maintaining a well-groomed and clean appearance and always dressing professional
- Preparing, assembling and serving products to food stations
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, Steritech and Health Inspection Standards
- Assembling, cleaning, maintaining and operating equipment: pressure fryer, open fryer, grill, temperature gauges.
- Obtain Food Handler Card with 30 days of Hire
- Competitive Pay
- Must be Available to work Saturdays
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chick-fil-A participates in E-Verify.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Posting ID: 19771821Posted: 2020-02-19