Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- A positive attitude
- A hunger to grow
- A desire to work hard in serving others
- A love for people
- Must be able to obtain a work permit, if a minor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Basic mathematical skills
Team Member’s Job Summary:
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, servant leaders to join our family at Chick-fil-A 405 at Jefferson. We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. Your support in Front of House operations will be essential to our restaurant in continuing to be “remarkable”.
- Provide world renown hospitality and customer service
- Work in high performance teams in multiple areas: Front Counter Register, Dining Room, Drive-Thru
- Provide unforgettable hospitality within and even beyond the four walls of our restaurant
- Have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A, and the community
- Change lives as you interact with guests through eye contact, smiling, speaking enthusiastically, and creating a personal connection.
- Participate in a fast paced, upbeat environment that serves guests in record times with top quality products,
- Maintain a refreshingly clean environment
- With over 80 employees at this location and multiple tiers of leadership, there’s plenty of room to grow!
- Path for growth includes: Certified Trainer, Team Leader, Shift Leaders and Director Levels
Our Commitment to You:
- Work in a positive environment where you’ll feel like you’re a part of the family
- Receive focused training by leaders who care about you professionally and personally.
- Given a clear growth path and tools to advance through leadership
- Ability to learn valuable skills from one of the fastest growing, most recognized and highly praised brands.
- Sundays off!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completing Tasks and ensuring that products and guests’ experience are consistent with our brand, culture and excellence.
- Communicate clearly with guests, fellow team members and leaders.
- Always courteously greet guests, take orders, explain and suggest menu items.
- Stand for periods of up to 3.5 hours in length
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning equipment, and keeping restrooms/playground clean and neat
- Neatly and accurately Stock products and supplies
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds
- Maintaining a well-groomed and clean appearance and always dressing professional
- Preparing, assembling and serving products to food stations and guests
- Comply with Steritech and Health Inspection Standards
- Assemble, clean, maintain and operate: lemon juicers, soft serve machine and soda towers
- Obtain Food Handler Card with 30 days of Hire
- Competitive Pay
- Must be Available to work Saturdays
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 19771984Posted: 2020-02-19