- The Restaurant Manager works productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they perform their lobs responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers.
- Displays the proper image and follows policies, procedures and standards for conduct.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed.
- Performs the tasks associated with food and paper controls, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening the closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
Posting ID: 19850483Posted: 2020-02-19