Would you like to work at Culver's?
Culver's renowned hospitality lives on both sides of the counter. We're always looking for fun, friendly, hardworking folks to join our team. Plus, we not only have many "job" opportunities but "career" opportunities as well.
Our crew chiefs keep shifts running smoothly and team members motivated to keep bringing our guests their best. They are positive and effective role models for all team members in appearance and our Culver's "my pleasure" attitude.
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math and basic reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Complies with all Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required.
- Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking.
- Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items.
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions.
Posting ID: 20610855Posted: 2020-11-13