We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Shift Leader/Team Lead.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
To help promote all aspects of the business: selling, buying, pricing, and merchandising. Promote a high level of customer service ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Assist store management in daily store operations, including the buying of used product, and opening/closing procedures. When the Store Manager is not present, ensure store operations run as if the Store Manager were there.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
3. Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to close the sale.
4. Buy used product. Invite customer to return to the store to buy and sell. Promote the Concept image.
5. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
6. Develop proficiency in operating computerized sales tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
7. Monitor and assist in the completion of daily store opening and closing procedures. To include computer register closing, bank deposits and financial reconciliation, information reporting, and daily store maintenance/housekeeping duties.
8. Ensure the store runs as it would if the Manager were present and on duty.
1. 1+ years retail management at Shift Leader Level required
2. Ability to work well as a team member and to take/follow directions.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Sales and goal-oriented.
5. Must be computer literate
1. Standing for unlimited amount of time, sometimes up to 8 hours.
2. Lifting up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
3. Bending, rotating, reaching conductive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.