What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Primary Responsibilities: To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests' needs in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests using IHOP’s team delivery system.
- Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Other duties as needed.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Posting ID: 22240859Posted: 2020-07-14