General Manager - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$32 per hour|
|Location|| 5620 1st Avenue |
About this job
"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
Now Hiring Restaurant General Managers!
The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively managing an RGT-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controling day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensuring OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controling profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members; conducting performance appraisals; taking disciplinary action; motivating and training
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensuring maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensuring food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensuring complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensuring a safe working environment and customer experience by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Championing recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will posses:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of experience as an RGM.
- Valid driver’s license.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
In addition to a great career, we offer the following benefits:
- Sick Days
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training