- Guiding Guests promptly and courteously, reviews specials, menu options and answers any questions.
- Service of food and/or beverage to include order taking, delivery and clearing of tables, (as needed).
- Maintains service station to ensure proper set-up and cleanliness. Accurately inputs orders into the POS Computer.
- Confirms orders are correct and ensures Guest satisfaction throughout the meal service, including drink refills, pre-bussing, etc.
- Delivers check to the Guest and completes transaction properly.
- Provides Guest with a sincere Thank You for coming in and encourages their return.
- Abides by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated Guests.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 4:00PM or 3:00PM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.
Mimi’s creates a culture where our teams feel valued and their career goals can be achieved! We are committed to providing Teammates and Managers with in-depth training and development programs at every level, throughout their careers as well as opportunities for growth. Mimi’s fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual career aspirations are fulfilled and Mimi’s continued success is celebrated by all.
You may apply in the restaurant weekdays between 9:00AM and 11:00AM or between 2:00PM and 5:00PM
Posting ID: 22858801Posted: 2020-02-19