| Verified Pay ||Competitive|
|Location|| 1489 Boxwood Terrace |
About this job
Wendy’s of Western Virginia, a locally owned franchise, with 14 restaurants is growing and is always looking for new energetic General Managers! At your Wendy’s, you will assist your team by managing both the staff and operations at one of our many locations across Roanoke and Lynchburg.
We offer more opportunities for people to find the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve!
We are seeking career-minded, motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service, and have a passion for being the best in the business.
As leader and role model, our General Managers set the tone for fun, fast-paced, family-friendly environment in our restaurants. General Managers at our Wendy’s enjoy a stable environment and flexible schedules that give them the quality of life they deserve.
· Work with your team to create a restaurant of choice by providing the best food in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
· Properly controlling and monitoring your store’s cash, inventory, and equipment will be a cornerstone to your success!
· Manager, empower and assist your team in achieving organizational goals that support our collective goal of "Service Excellence” for every customer that we serve.
· Set the standard of Continuous Improvement of Quality, Service and Cleanliness on all dayparts with your team, including monitoring the quality of food being served to our customers!
· The ability to perform HR duties for your employees in a way that maximizes employee engagement and retention.
· The opportunity to interview and recommend candidates for selection in order to achieve proper staffing levels.
· Complete all required Administrative duties
· Provide A+ training for every employee through our established systems.
· Ensure all food safety procedures are executed at a high level, in accordance with both Company and Health Department standards
- Competitive Wages
- Free Meal’s
- Quarterly Incentive Bonuses
- Voluntary Group Health/Life/Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Vacation Pay
- Extensive Training Programs
- Restaurant/Retail experience (Experienced in serving customers)
- College degree or 3 - 4 years line operations experience in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedules that may include late nights (Most Drive-Thru’s open till Midnight)
- Customer Service Skills, Effective Communication, Leadership/Organizational Skills.
- The General Manager must be able to stand for long periods without a break, and be able to travel to the bank, other restaurants, Area Office, etc.
- Reliability is a MUST.