This position is best suited for those who are self-motivated and will place an emphasis on generating new business. Applicants must be willing to invest time and hard work into developing an emerging market. The upside is an opportunity for growth and advancement within a growing company. Entry-level applicants are welcome; those who dislike prospecting and cold calling need not apply.
- Call existing customer base and increase organic sales
- Performing face-to-face sales calls with potential accounts within a given territory to secure new restaurant partners and build residual catering clientele business
- Fulfill and execute the delivery of catering orders
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise in the ordering and delivery of products to clientele
- Assist in the logistical functions associated with the day-to-day operations of Doorstep Delivery
- 1-3 years of catering sales experience preferred, but not necessary
- Familiarity with the Dallas area
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Detail-oriented and dedicated with a willingness to get the job done
- Professional appearance
- Clean driving record & clean criminal history
Compensation: Hourly wage, plus commission
If developing new business for a young company excites you, we will train the right individual! If you're looking for a great opportunity to get involved in a trend setting industry, please apply.
Posting ID: 23434611Posted: 2020-07-14