Our workplace is fun, light-hearted, family-oriented and offers the World’s Greatest Opportunities for applicants like you. You could be a part of a team of refreshingly fun people making the World’s Greatest Hamburgers.
Provides supervisory support to management team by monitoring restaurant operations, assisting with cost controls, and ensuring guest satisfaction through adherence to company standards.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
Provides supervisory support to the management team by help managing restaurant operations, assisting with cost controls, and ensuring guest and team member satisfaction through a positive work environment and adherence to company standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee restaurant operation by effectively directing and distributing flow of work, with and without management supervision
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with company policies and procedures relating to guest relations, cost controls, food production, Serve Safe food handling practices, security, proper cash management, and wage and hour standards
- Ensures all labor and legal compliances are being followed and adhered to
- Ensures the safety and security of the restaurant, its guests and team members
- Make required adjustments to staffing levels based on business needs
- Ensure guest satisfaction and effectively handle guest issues
- Train new and current associates
- Ensure maintenance of company assets and equipment
- Maintain open communication about restaurant happenings with the Area Leader and the management team. This communication includes all personnel matters, cash control, guest relations and all other company standards when it relates to violations of such.
- Act as the driver for any catering or delivery orders.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking, standing, reaching, stooping, lifting (up to 40 lbs.), carrying, talking, and sitting.
- Extended time standing. Standing may occur for up to 12 hours of time with minimal sitting.
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity.
- Able to pass a Company Background check
- Demonstrate strong leadership and guest service skills.
- Able to work unsupervised and demonstrate sound reasoning in decision-making.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of six months prior supervisory or leadership experience in a quick service environment.
- Demonstrate good English verbal and written communication skills and basic math skills.
Posting ID: 23907246Posted: 2018-11-17