Day Kitchen Team Member - Full-time / Part-time
706 S Cumberland Street
Lebanon, TN 37087
We’re looking for driven individuals to create experiences that impact, enrich, and touch lives in our community.
Chick-fil-A isn’t just the home of the original chicken sandwich – it is also the home of smart, hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference. By producing quality food and unmatched hospitality, we hope to make people’s lives in our community better – one interaction at a time.
A truly rewarding role, the Day Kitchen Team Member will look to provide an excellent guest experience by living out our Core 4 Principles of Hospitality – creating eye contact, sharing a smile, speaking with enthusiasm, and staying connected. Based in Lebanon, TN, our restaurant of 100+ team members and leaders will look to invest viable skills in you such as strategic decision making, tactical problem solving, and personalized mentorship. The job is challenging, but rewarding: you’ll be expected to serve our guests with a positive and servant focused attitude, and represent the Chick-fil-A brand well in our community.
This role can be the launch pad of your career. You’ll be expected to continually develop and master new skills, and with the help of our dedicated training program, many team members rise to become Certified Trainers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, and Directors within Chick-fil-A Lebanon. This job comes with a starting hourly wage of $12 per hour for full-time employees, and $10 for part-time employees (aside from prior job experience.) This job also comes with generous perks and benefits including free employee meals, $1,000-$25,000 college scholarships, paid orientation and training, and Sundays off.
· Your uniform is clean, wrinkle free, and stain free for each shift
· Proper grooming is present
· Our STAGE mentality (Service, Teamwork, Accountability, Guidance, and Excellence) is understood and demonstrated
· Our “Why” is understood (To Create Experiences that Impact, Enrich, and Touch Lives)
· Provide a positive and servant focused attitude
· Consistent Core 4 is demonstrated for each shift (creating eye contact, sharing a smile, speaking with enthusiasm, and staying connected)
· Maintain the availability to work the expected hours (15 hours min for Part-Time, and 35 hours min for Full-Time)
· Applicant must have authorization to work in the US
· Applicant must have a valid Driver’s License or school/state issued ID
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- 18+ and Bilingual (English and Spanish) applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Est. $8.67 - $11.89 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37090 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.63 - $10.72 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37090 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.21 - $19.40 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37090 Urgently Hiring $12 - $15 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Lebanon, TN 37090 Est. $17.90 - $25.41 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37090 $12 - $15 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37090 Full-time, Part-time LEBANON, TN 37090 $12 - $15 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37087 $12 - $15 Full-time, Part-time Lebanon, TN 37090 $9.00 Per Hour Part-time, Full-time Hendersonville, TN 37075 Urgently Hiring $10-$18 including tips Part-time, Full-time Franklin, TN 37067 Urgently Hiring $15-$20 Full-time Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Urgently Hiring Starting at $15 per hour. Part-time, Full-time Donelson, TN 37214 Urgently Hiring