Great American Cookies offers a creative and exciting work environment that focuses on championing brands and the people who build them. We employ individuals who are hardworking, inclusive, respectful, enthusiastic, and real. We like candidates who cannot only think strategically, but who also know how to roll up their sleeves and work side by side in stores.
Responsbilities and Duties:
- Assist in supervising the operation of the dining area
- Planning work schedules and assigning food service personnel duties
- Train and supervise personnel in preparing meals, arranging foods, and serving customers..
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization by following company standards of team building and recognition.
- Establish and effectively control Daily Store Activities/Priorities
- Maintain high standards of Cleanliness and Food/Product Safety.
- Monitor sales and labor issues on a daily basis with a goal to maximize profitability without sacrificing customer service.
Requirments and Qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Team building skills, motivational techniques, and empowerment.
- Ability to manage time effectively
Posting ID: 26183888Posted: 2018-11-17