We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Bartender.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: PLUS TIP$
Now Hiring Bartenders
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's® You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple - we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Primary Responsibilities: Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following Applebee's specifications. Serves food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and fruit juice to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Serves food and drinks to all bar guests.
- Completes assigned opening and closing side work.
- Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks.
- Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions.
- Processes employee and/or manager food orders.
- Relays food orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Able to operate blenders, frozen drink machines and other bar equipment.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports glass rack cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of beer) up to 15 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Related to this job