Lead and coordinate operations by setting goals and objectives, in order to optimize the operation and earnings of Burger King restaurants; Accountable for delivering the short- and long-term sales and profit results -- through people development and improved restaurant operations. Provides leadership, coaching and strategic direction to their entire team. Collaborates with the Operations Director within marketplace to build sales, market share and profitability. Consistently demonstrates EYM Group, Inc. values and leadership behaviors to build positive business relationships with key customers including District Managers, Suppliers, Customers and Office Staff.
In addition to following EYM Group, Inc. policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops a plan to drive the Strategic Agenda within the market where we operate Restaurants.
- Provide organizational directions to deliver the short- and long-term sales and profit results – through people development and improving restaurant operations.
- Provides leadership, coaching and strategic direction to the entire team.
- Collaborates within marketplace to build sales, market share and profitability.
- Consistently demonstrates EYM Group, Inc. values and leadership behaviors to build positive business relationships with key customers including District Managers, Suppliers, Customers and Office Staff.
- Manage the General strategic plans of the company (PAC, sales, earnings, OSAT, etc.) that affect Restaurant operations.
- P&L Supervision & Control, comparing with the goals set at the beginning of the year (RTS – Road to Success).
- Manage and coordinate the Restaurants Patch needs and requirements (infrastructure, equipment, staffing, purchase, etc.), to optimize the good functions and operations.
- Authorize the expenditures in the patch/restaurants giving the necessary costs follow up to maintain under control the final results of his/her Patch.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Company best practices and improve the products and services that we provide.
- Reach and maintain monthly and yearly sales target and profits established by the company, giving support, counseling and direction to the GM’s to operate the restaurants
- Analyze the operational and financial reports for each Restaurant in the Patch; and based on these, generate strategies and actions to reach the monthly and annual goals.
Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related area to Food and Beverage management
- 15-20 years Operations experience
- 10-15 years People Development experience
- 5-10 years’ experience and previous leadership role with/on major brands
- Strategy and mobilization experience on the client
- Knowledge of consumer research techniques
- Strong communications and diplomacy skills
- Conflict solving skills
- Customer Recovery
- Develops and Maintains Budgets
- Financial Concepts
- Food Cost Systems
- Gathers and Uses Information
- Knowledge of HR Policies/Systems
- Leverages Resources
- Local Store Marketing
- Managing Insurance Risks
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Operational Systems Knowledge
- Operational Expertise
- Restaurant/Food Safety and Security
- Uses Technology Appropriately
- Vendor Management
- Communicates Effectively and Candidly
- Puts the Customer First
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Builds and Leverages Talent
- Plans and Acts Strategically
- Achieves through Teamwork
- Leads through Influence
- Executes for Results
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
Burger King maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
TM & © Burger King Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Posting ID: 28096594Posted: 2019-10-11