The General Manager is responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities. The General Manager ensures
all employees are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
• Able to meet all responsibilities for each employment level below General manager position, which is the crew person, shift
leader, and assistant manager.
• Model and create an environment in which the Guest is always right; ensures a positive Guest service experience (Guest driven)
• Respond positively and quickly to Guestconcerns.
• Hire high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent Guest satisfaction.
• Ensure all employees are trained and empowered to deliver total Guest satisfaction.
• Evaluate each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of Guest satisfaction.
• Continuously improve the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees.
• Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective)
• Make a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience in the restaurant at all times.
• Develop and execute the business plan (financial responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing).
• Responsible for financial results (including utilize labor effectively to meet budget)
• Execute company-wide marketingprograms
• Enforce all labor laws (federal, state andlocal).
• Uphold company food safety, food handling & sanitation requirements, to ensure the health & safety of our Guests & employees.
• Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
• Is performance oriented and driven; clearly communicates performance expectations, measures performance results, recognizes
and rewards good performance and is intolerant of poor performance.
SHARED VALUES: Models and encourages Big Benders/ Hardees brand shared values.
• Is completely focused on and driven by theGuest.
• Is of high personal integrity and treats allemployees with honesty, respect and dignity.
• Contributes to an environment of trust to ensure honest, open and direct communication.
• Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 3 – 5 years in mgmt. position (preferablyrestaurant)
HOURS: Able to work 50+ flexible hours necessary (days, nights, weekends) to manage & operate the restaurant effectively.
Must be available 24/7 to answer calls and emergencies that arise from employees, guest, vendors, Area Coach, etc
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P & L management.
• Organizational, planning and timemanagement
• Team building skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communicationskills.
• Stand for long periods oftime.
• Work around heat.
• Work around others in close quarters.
• Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
• Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
• Work with various cleaning products.