Restaurant Manager - NOW HIRING AT ALL LOCATIONS
RESTAURANT MANAGER - NOW HIRING AT ALL LOCATIONS
Restaurant Managers develop a team of dedicated people delivering great guest experiences and profitable top line sales. They are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant according to Dunkin’ Donuts standards.
Team Environment - Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively. Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs. Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow. Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service. Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results. Complete all required training including ServSafe® certification.
Profitability - Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash. Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness. Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with their team to set and achieve goals. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English)
- Math and financial management
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.