To bring the magic of our homemade ice cream to every guest through the creation of artistic quality, perfectly portioned ice cream treats.
- Treat our fragile premium ice creams and toppings with total respect and pride.
- Make products as fast as possible with precision and fantastic eye appearance- each one a work of art!
- Expedite orders from the window to the dining room.
- Look for sampling opportunities.
- Monitor and restock the retail cases, make certain they are always perfectly neat.
- Coordinate all online orders to insure they are complete and modifiers are correctly done.
- Make each guest feel important and special, especially kids!
- Look for ways to go above and beyond for your guests and coworkers.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint- be proud of everything.
- Have impeccably neat uniforms, tables and welcome areas that are always set and ready to go.
- Offer a sincere, personal welcome to every guest entering the restaurant.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and react before they need to ask.
- Create an emotional attachment to our restaurant by helping our guests create great memories.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Food Service background / experience preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work.
Posting ID: 29157709Posted: 2020-02-19