Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Ozone Park, NY 11417
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TAX PREPARER- No experience necessary...We train
105-42 Cross Bay Boulevard
Ozone Park, NY 11417
We have a opening for a CUSTOMER SERVICE/TAX PREPARER- No experience necessary...We train.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Full-time and Part-time tax preparers are needed for busy tax office. No experience necessary. We will train you.
Liberty Tax Service is the fastest growing retail tax preparation company ever. Liberty Tax Service has prepared over 8 million individual income tax returns. There will be over 3500 Liberty offices operating in the United States and Canada this tax season. Liberty Tax is on the Fastest Growing Franchise list of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2010 “Franchise 500”.
This is a great opportunity to earn steady and supplemental income!
• We offer the best training program in the tax industry.
• Many additional classes and career development opportunities are available.
• Launch a new career – Many of our tax professionals grow within our organization.
• This is a seasonal position – You must be available from January to April for employment.
• You must pass our 10 Week Class Training. Upon completion you must pass certification test. Upon passing, you will be qualified to work for us.
• Ability to communicate well with all people.
• Ability to work under pressure and in stressful conditions.
• Knowledge of basic computer operation and Microsoft Windows based systems.
• SPANISH SPEAKING A BIG +++.
• Management experience also a +.
Please note: enrolling or completing the training program is not an offer or guarantee of employment. Hiring decisions will be made upon the completion of class.
Responsibilities of a Tax Preparer Include:
• Responsible for the accurate completion of a customer’s income tax return.
• Excellent customer service is a must!
• You must be friendly and very customer-oriented.
• You must have the ability to follow procedures, understand correspondence, and learn tax return preparation using our tax course.
Compensation: $8.25-$12.50 an hour plus Commission/Performance Bonus at the end of tax season
• Must attend our 10 week Tax Training Class middle of September. MORNING, EVENING and WEEKEND CLASSES AVAILABLE.
• We have waived tuition for this year. Books and materials are $169...1/2 refunded to you if you are made a job offer and work through February.
• Receive ongoing free training and continuous support.
• Flexible hours available.
• Work for a company that believes “Having Fun" is essential to business.
Must be 18 years or older to apply. You will need an unexpired NY State photo ID and your resume. Minimum high school education or equivalent is strongly recommended.
Are you a “people person” who is committed to accuracy and detail? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 322-6494 to get started.