Who We Are:
- One of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service
- Faith-based, individually owned & operated company
Pay Type: Starting at $12/hr for Full-Time, Open Availability
Position Type: Full-Time, Evening shifts, 40 hours per week, Saturday availability is required
- Health Benefits Contributions
- Retirement with match
- Access to scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Free Meals
- Free Uniform
- Positive Work Environment
- Must be available to work 5 shifts during the week
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace--hustle is a must!
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Prepare, cook, assemble, and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting Chick-fil-A standards
- Be knowledgeable of the assignments for all kitchen stations, including fries, breading, assembling, boards, and food prep
- Prepare cold individual and catering menu items
- Stock kitchen inventory as needed
- Keep the kitchen neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Keep up-to-date with new products rolled out by Chick-fil-A corporate
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Kitchen Manager
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and stay up-to-date on any changes
- Complete all opening or closing tasks as assigned
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Posting ID: 29231646Posted: 2020-02-19