We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Are you looking for a great new job? When it comes to working at Pinchers, we want you to feel like family. In fact, we are family owned and have employees that have been part of our family for over 10 years! So, what makes us special? First, we have a tremendous selection of delicious seafood which keeps us very busy with seafood lovers. But, we are best known for serving all types of Crab: Snow, King, Blue and Stone. This is a uniqueness that sets us apart from the competition. And, we own our own Fish House named Island Crab Company and we have our own fishing boats and traps in Cape Coral, Florida where we catch fresh seafood everyday for our restaurants. Now, that is fresh! In fact, our motto is “You can’t fake fresh!” We also use locally grown fresh produce and we are just starting to brew our own Craft beer! As a cook, you would be joining a popular brand that has earned an exceptional reputation and has been successful for the past 18 years. Talk about job security!
What You Will Need to Succeed at Pinchers
- You must have an outgoing personality and be consistently friendly with excellent communication skills. You must have a consistent positive attitude, handle stress well, and maintain a quick pace and the desire to have fun at work.
- You must have the ability to prepare alcoholic beverages correctly and timely. You must be of legal age to server alcoholic beverages and have a thorough understanding of consistently practicing prudent alcohol awareness and exercise good judgment when serving our guests alcohol to ensure no person is served without proper identification or served to the point of intoxication.
- You must have the ability to learn and understand our menu, the ability to take orders accurately, the ability to operate a point of sale system, deliver food promptly, and possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money in order to quickly and accurately make change for the guests and to accurately perform cash outs at the end of each shift.
- You must have a Passion for high standards and the ability to provide Best in class service.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. You must have the ability to Lift and carry up to 15 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, bend, twist, reach, and stoop. You must have the ability to work with seafood products.
- The ability to work nights, holidays and weekends
Our pay is competitive. Our work atmosphere is a fun. Sound good?
Click Apply Now at top of this page to get started! Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required. Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Posting ID: 29254990Posted: 2020-02-19