We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Food Runner.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Are you looking for a great new job? When it comes to working at Texas Tony's, we want you to feel like family. In fact, we are family owned and have employees that have been part of our family for over 10 years! As a bartender, you would be joining a popular brand that has earned an exceptional reputation and has been successful for the past 18 years. Talk about job security!
What You Will Need to Succeed at Texas Tony's
- Our Food Runners deliver food and beverages to directly to the table. You must have the ability to ensure that all guest expectations have been met before leaving the table.
- You must have an outgoing personality and be consistently friendly with excellent communication skills. You must have a consistent positive attitude, handle stress well, and maintain a quick pace and the desire to have fun at work.
- You must have the ability to learn and understand our menu and deliver food promptly to the correct table.
- You must have a Passion for high standards and the ability to provide Best in class service.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. You must have the ability to Lift and carry up to 25 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, bend, twist, reach, and stoop. You must have the ability to work with seafood products.
- The ability to work nights, holidays and weekends
Our pay is competitive. Our work atmosphere is a fun. Sound good?
Click Apply Now at top of this page to get started!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Posting ID: 29255005Posted: 2020-02-19