The Team Member performs a variety of duties relating to QSR restaurant-style service including greeting and serving customers, hot food preparation, maintaining sanitation standards, and light paperwork. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Competencies:
- Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house including all tables, floors, windows, and beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes their orders – use cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill – collects payment from guest and makes change.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, company policies & procedures.
- Collects cash, checks, or charges payment from guest. Makes change for cash transaction, verifies identification for checks and prepares charge vouchers for credit card purchases.
- Counts money, checks, and charge payments in cash drawer at end of shifts.
- Completes cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service as assigned.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standards.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
Posting ID: 29408067Posted: 2020-04-05