The Assistant Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager’s absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
• 1-2 years; supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
• Previous experience in a sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general sales practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.