FOOD QUALITY EXPERT/CAPTAIN MISSION
To deliver high quality, tasty, hot food, fast, to every guest.
- Maintain a clean, neat, safe, food handling environment.
- Maintain a constant state of urgency.
- Deliver high quality, tasty, hot food to every guest.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint-be proud of everything.
- Be considerate of special requests and their importance.
- Always consider eye appeal as well as taste and temperature.
- Be a quality maniac! Make sure food arrives at the table at peak quality.
- Be rush ready, never allow a lack of planning to interfere with the guest’s satisfaction.
- Make products as fast as possible, with precision and fantastic eye appearance.
- Expedite orders from the window to the dining room. Find runners or run yourself!
- Inform management of slow-downs and the need to take corrective action.
- Work as a team-utilize our systems and procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Alert team members of online orders to insure coordination of all products.
- Have impeccably neat uniforms, tables and welcome areas that are always set and ready to go.
- Offer a sincere, personal welcome to every guest entering the restaurant.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and react before they need to ask.
- Create an emotional attachment to our restaurant by helping our guests create great memories.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Food preparation background / experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work.
Posting ID: 29443746Posted: 2020-04-05