We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Shift Leader.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Background check required.
As Shift Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a staff of 4 or more employees on each shift
- Training, coaching and development of Pizza’olos
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality
- Executing administrative duties including balancing of cash drawers, inventory counts, and food safety standards
- Ensuring each guest is served courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude from our Pizza’olos
- Operating a cash register
- Ensuring the correct tools & procedures are used to prepare, build and present perfect food
- Serving food that meets our quality standards
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-stocked area so you are ready to serve guests
- A high school diploma or University degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Ability to calculate and analyze data
- Good personal grooming
- Good cash handling skills
- Stand up for 8 hours
- Able to lift 35-50 pounds
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Foodservice Management preferred
Posting ID: 29481432Posted: 2020-02-19