WINGS. SPORTS. CAREERS.
ALL the ESSENTIALS!
You will be responsible for greeting customers, taking food and beverage orders, up- selling and getting information to the kitchen and dining room.
- Ensures an accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements.
- Receives cash drawer at beginning of shift and counts money in drawer at beginning and end of shift to verify its accuracy.
- Itemizes and totals food and beverage checks in register.
- Collects cash, check and credit payment from customers and makes change for cash transactions, checks identification for personal checks and prepares voucher for credit card purchases.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period of up to four hours in length.
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately.
- Should have basic knowledge of the functions of POS system.
- Must be service and team oriented and have patience to deliver Blazin’ Service to customers.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Erie BW Wings, Inc. DBA Buffalo Wild Wings
Posting ID: 29577961Posted: 2020-02-19