We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Meat Block and Pantry.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is now hiring for Meat Block and Pantry.
The Meat Block & Pantry is responsible for the daily preparation and serving of all food items. This position assists in cleaning and maintaining kitchen equipment, putting away deliveries, training and completing inventory. The ideal candidate has a minimum of one year experience and is responsible to:
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Practice, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures according to policy and health/sanitation regulations.
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Manage and maintain a safe working condition.
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Manager.
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with quality standards
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude and provides exceptional customer service.
- Have the ability to develop a positive working relationship with all team members and work as part of the team by helping others as needed or requested.
- Basic culinary coursework or equivalent experience desired.
- Previous prep or line cook experience preferred.
Posting ID: 29615880Posted: 2020-03-27