Wendy’s is looking for Assistant General Managers!
At Wendy’s we believe that a passion to please and customer satisfaction are the driving forces behind our success! We are seeking goal-oriented individuals with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, the ability to build a team that works well together.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 1 year of Assistant General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience
This Wendy’s is owned and operated by Muy! Hamburgers
Posting ID: 29660734Posted: 2020-04-06