REPORTS TO: Executive Chef
SUMMARY: The Dishwasher’s primary role is to maintain a sufficient supply of clean dishes. The Dishwasher is a restaurant support professional who works with speed and efficiency to maintain sanitary and stocked dishware to ensure an extraordinary guest experience.
• Dishwashing experience in a high-volume restaurant preferred
• High school diploma (or equivalent) encouraged
• Able to read documents and written instructions to understand sanitation requirements, safety rules, equipment operation and maintenance, policies, and standard operating procedures
• Certification in food safety and sanitation a plus
• Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile, yet small space environment
• Able to stand, kneel, bend, and walk for up to 8 hours per day.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Able to withstand temperatures up to 105 degrees
• Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location
• Able to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
NOTE: We prefer 3 professional references, personal references are optional.
Related to this job