POSITION: Prep Cook
REPORTS TO: Executive Chef
SUMMARY: The Prep Cook’s role is to prepare product in accordance with Ted’s Bulletin recipes and specs. The Prep Cook is a culinary professional who works with speed and precision to ensure an extraordinary guest experience.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in high volume restaurant
• High school diploma (or equivalent) encouraged
• Certification in food safety and sanitation preferred
• Able to follow recipes and instructions, including conversions
• Knowledge of food safety, sanitation and proper handling procedures
• Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of breakfast shifts, weekends and some holidays
• Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile, yet small space environment
• Able to stand, kneel, bend, and walk for up to 8 hours per day.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Able to withstand temperatures up to 105 degrees
• Abie to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location
• Able to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
NOTE: We prefer 3 professional references, personal references are optional.
Related to this job