This position directs overall store management. Responsible for inventory and money control systems. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security at all times. Recruits staff and oversees the training of Sandwich Artists. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. This position will perform the Store Manager duties for at least two store locations, depending upon store sales.
The General Manager-In-Training process must be successfully completed prior to a permanent General Manager title. In order to successfully complete this training, the MIT must complete training, successfully pass each MIT weekly test including the certification test, and successfully pass the ServSafe course and exam.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
1. High school graduate or equivalent (GED) required.
2. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
3. Must be able to operate a computerize Point of Sales system/cash register.
4. Minimum of 2-3 years of successful operational management experience in QSR operations.
5. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
6. Ability to deal with a variety of situations with employees and customers.
7. Basic math and accounting skills.
8. Strong analytical/decision making skills.
9. Demonstrate achievement in staff selection and in coaching/development.
10. Maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle with insurance.