We have a full-time opening for a Commercial Sales Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Achieve commercial sales plans through the proper execution of the Batteries Plus Commercial Sales Program and processes. Reach out to commercial customers and reach your career goal!
Batteries Plus is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike. With almost 500 locations in 46 states and Puerto Rico, and access to over 30,000 unique battery and light bulb products, Batteries Plus has become the single source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs.
If you're seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus offers a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you're coming to us midcareer, you will find terrific opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate will possess two plus years of outside B2B sales experience and a passion to grow their career.
Commercial Sales Process:
- Manage, retain and expand commercial customer relationships.
- Generate and qualify new leads & opportunities through scheduled appointments and cold-calls.
- Contact and qualify prospects to establish commercial relationship.
- Utilize sales and marketing to build customer relationships.
- Execute commercial sales process and provide feedback for process improvement.
- Provide reporting and analysis.
- Provide customer support as appropriate.
- Communicate customer & prospect information to stores.
- Prepare, deliver and follow-up on product and service proposals.
- Initiate and promote B2B ordering where appropriate.
- Enforce pricing policy and prepare bids, special pricing and quotes.
- Reactivate lost or inactive accounts.
- Assist accounts receivable in collection activities.
- Understand market competition.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years' work experience in sales, work experience must include 2 – 3 years in direct face to face B2B sales.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office and a strong knowledge and proficiency in Excel.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; thorough knowledge of business plans & budgets.
- Ability to communicate using both oral and written means. Ability to make presentations to small groups of people.
- Strong customer service, relationship building and problem resolution skills. Must possess excellent prospecting, negotiating, follow up and closing skills.
- Ability to calculate algebraic expressions, percentage, ratios, and measurements.
- Must be process oriented, have the ability to execute BP sales process, and follow directions; must be open to new ideas, coachable, and have a team spirit.
- Ability to take ownership of a project, handle multiple projects/tasks and lead a project team to desired results.
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record, personal vehicle.
Posting ID: 29993245Posted: 2020-02-19