To direct and oversee all activities of a BBQ restaurant in accordance with standardized corporate policies in order to provide efficient, high quality services and profitable operations.
- Ability to handle all staffing responsibilities, including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, and terminating.
- Purchases all food and supplies and oversees use of food within required dates and with a minimum of waste.
- Supervises food preparation, customer service, cleaning, and repairs to restaurant and grounds.
- Willingness to work along Team Members, promote cooperative effort, a team spirit, and good morale among Team Members.
- Resolves complaints from customers in a polite, friendly manner.
- Performs daily inspections and periodic audits to check safety of equipment and to ensure that food is cooked properly.
- Participates in corporate training about standardized policies and confers weekly with senior management about restaurant operations.
- Administers payroll and maintains records of sales and cash receipts.
- Provides regular, accurate, computerized reports of operations to corporate management.
- Basic proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office required.
- Stands during the entire shift
- Reaches, bends, squats, stoops, shakes, pushes, carries and lifts objects
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays and cases
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds, 20 times per shift
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous management experience in a restaurant setting required.
- BBQ restaurant experience a plus.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Reliable Transportation to/from work.
- Good communication skills to train and motivate Team Members.
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with a variety of duties in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug test.
- Starting salary of $33,500 to $40,000 annually (DOE) plus a performance-based bonus program.
- We offer excellent employer and voluntary paid benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, FSA, Employee Interest Paid Cash Accounts, and 401k.
Posting ID: 30092666Posted: 2020-02-19