Do you have what it takes to be part of the Buffalo Wings & Rings crew?
This isn’t your typical restaurant job. BW&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner upon their arrival.
- Escorts guests to a table, balancing the customer flow among the stations, taking into account requests for a particular table or server, depending upon availability.
- Answers telephone, taking reservations and responding to questions.
- Assists with the duties of bus persons, resetting a table for reuse, etc. as the customer flow allows, to ensure efficiency.
- Prepares and prints daily menu.
- Functions as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills with guests and co-workers
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
Posting ID: 30094873Posted: 2019-05-16