Do you have what it takes to be part of the Buffalo Wings & Rings crew?
This isn’t your typical restaurant job. BW&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
The Assistant Manager provides leadership and assistance to the General Manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected.
- Manages the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
- Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Involved in local store marketing efforts.
- Understands the Profit and Loss Statement and helps create action plans for opportunity areas.
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires basic mathematical computations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Posting ID: 30094902Posted: 2020-02-19