Brink’s, Incorporated is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a LATAM Cash Management Manager.
The Latin America (LATAM) Cash Management Manager is responsible for oversight of day-to-day operations of the cash and bank account function within a shared services environment. Responsible for oversight and maintenance of cash accounts, bank reconciliations, foreign exchange transactions and derivative accounting. Effectively manage the cash and banks process and team of cash accountants.
- Manage staff of employees and supervisors
- Ensure quality and efficiency of work produced from team
- Manage processes
- Ensure proper processing, maintaining communication with vendors, customers and banks
- Manage the cash and banks function within the shared service center including overseeing and maintaining the cash accounts, bank reconciliations, foreign exchange, derivatives and other cash related accounting activities and other duties for each regional general ledger as defined in the global process workflow
- Work with internal audit and senior business unit management relating to financial policies, any violations, and issue resolution
- Perform quarterly performance evaluations of supervisors (staff as necessary)
- Coordinate team meetings and ensure constant communication within the team
- Ensure that accountants are completing the workflow in an accurate and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
- Minimum of 7 years experience in corporate accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience speaking, writing and reading English and Spanish
- Minimum of 3 years experience in global regional accounting management of a multinational company
- Minimum of 3 years of experience utilizing MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Minimum of 3 years experience in multinational accounting, internal controls (SOX), GAAP, tax and treasury
- 7+ years experience with a big 4 firm with a combination of public accounting and corporate finance
- 3+ years experience in global regional finance management of a multinational company
- Ability to use ad-hoc report generations tools • Ability to use regional or global consolidation tools
- Hyperion consolidation application
- Operations Management
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Financials (e.g. General Ledger, Accounts Payable) and Core Finance Processes
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Relevant project management skills
- Strong familiarity with ERP and Shared Services
- Proficiency in Portuguese
- Certification in public accounting either in US or a major international market
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail Orientated
- Strong leadership/management skills with the ability to influence others
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and changing work environment and work in cross-functional teams
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s, Incorporated. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.