Are you motivated by sales success, passionate about catering and driven to excellence? Then come join the Chick-fil-A Tuscaloosa South Catering Team. We are looking for a Catering Supervisor that is self-motivated, determined, creative, and that pursues excellence in all that they do. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and an ever-changing work day, then come join our $6 million business enterprise and help us foster continued growth!
- 35-40+ hours a week
- Delivering and setting up catering for our guests around the greater Tuscaloosa area
- Working alongside our Marketing Director to create a growth and development plan to ensure the success of our sales outside of the restaurant.
- Being the face of Chick-fil-A outside of the restaurant while delivering the highest level of customer service to our existing and future guests.
- Communicating all relevant information to our Director Team
- Ensuring all outside sales are executed with perfection
- Managing the order from the initial sale through successful completion
- Catering experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of creativity
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of hospitality
- A desire to serve others with honor, dignity and respect
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Stable work history and supportive employment references
We offer our Leadership Team an entrepreneurial atmosphere with continued growth and leadership opportunities. Pay will be at a competitive hourly rate with chances for overtime based on performance.
Posting ID: 30298755Posted: 2020-02-19