- To set up and break down kitchen according to cinema guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Knowledgeable of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Previous prep or line cook experience.
- Professional communication skills required,
- Available to work any shift and all holidays.
- Ability to do repetitive work.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities; be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Have a commitment to guality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Maintain current Food Handlers certification for the jurisdiction of employment.
- Sets up stations according to cinema kitchen guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary timely manner according to food handler's guidelines.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by Flix.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift per Flix prep/par sheets.
- Cleans and maintains station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the station.
- Assists with the deaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Reads, comprehends and executes recipes according to the recipe card or batch card.
- Understands HMCP and how it affects our operation & guests.
- Performs additional responsibilities as required by the Kitchen Manager or Assistant KM at any time.
- Has knowledge of where and how everything is stored.
- Labels and dates all food items, as well as stores and rotates food as needed.
- Reports to managers when something is broken or needs repair.
- Communicates professionally with co-workers.
- Follows opening and closing procedures.
- Works in a fast-paced and hot environment.
- Follows written and/or verbal instructions.
- Flexible with job duties.
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and freguency lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift/move 50 lbs.
- Exposure to heat/cold from the mechanical equipment.
- Moderate to loud noise level.
- Wide Spectrum Flix Brewhouse is designed to deliver a superlative experience for adults and families in the broadest segments of American life. However, we are not all things to all people.
- Guest Service Philosophy We make every reasonable effort to make the guests we serve happy.
- Although guests are not always right, they are always our guests.
- Surprise and Delight We create emotional connections by going "above and beyond" and turn guests into fans by finding ways to do unexpected things for them.
- Cinematic Leadership We generally exhibit first-run wide release motion pictures. We celebrate the cinematic experience and work to protect it by providing a safe and approachable movie-going environment for adults and Families. We will always be on the forward curve of cinema technology.
- Good Food We offer high-quality food that is all-American, responsibly sourced, nutritionally diverse,affordably priced and accessible to the markets we serve.
- Craft Beer We are missionaries working to save the world from bad beer! At the world's only first-run craft brewery cinema, beer is a unique brand differentiator. We ore on active participant in the croft beer movement and support and collaborate with other craft brewers.
Posting ID: 30354363Posted: 2020-02-24