We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop! That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We provide on-the-job training and no experience is necessary.
Generally, candidates start in our packaging department, as it’s the best place to become acclimated to our company while learning about our production standards.
The packaging department is responsible for two basic functions:
1. Inspecting products to ensure they meet our quality standards.
2. Packaging and preparing products for shipping to customers across the globe.
1. The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. Basic math skills (counting, simple addition & subtraction).
4. The ability to perform basic computer-based tasks.
5. Contact information for at least two professional references, including a previous supervisor or manager, available upon request.
Hours & compensation
1. 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, or 10pm-6am, plus 12 hour rotating schedules
2. Starting at $13.80+/hr depending on experience
3. Vacation after 6 months
4. Health and dental insurance available
5. Free gym membership
TO APPLY: Visit https://www.stickermule.com/factory and apply directly through our website.Applications submitted through snagajob.com or other sites will not be received or considered!