Wendy's Is Now Hiring Assistant Managers in YOUR Local Area!
Wendy’s of Western Virginia, a locally owned franchise, with 14 restaurants is always looking for new energetic Assistant Managers! At your Wendy’s, you will assist your team by managing both the staff and operations at one of our many locations across Roanoke and Lynchburg.
Looking for something more out of life? We offer extensive skills training, multiple bonus programs, and most importantly the opportunity for promotion! Here at Wendy’s of Western Virginia, we strive to develop our employees for new positions, and most of our General Managers are promoted from within!
- Work with your team to create a restaurant of choice by providing the best food in a friendly and fast paced environment.
- Properly controlling and monitoring your store, cash, inventory, and equipment.
- Manage, empower, and assist your team in achieving organizational goals that support our collective goal of "Service Excellence” for every customer that we serve.
- The ability to perform HR duties for your employees in a way that maximize employee engagement and retention.
- The opportunity to interview and recommend candidates for selection in order to achieve proper staffing levels.
- Provide A+ training for every employee through our established systems.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are executed at a high level, in accordance with both Company and Health Department standards.
- Assist General Manager with administrative tasks.
- Competitive Wages
- Free Meal
- Quarterly Incentive Bonuses
- Voluntary Group Health/Life/Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Vacation Pay
- Extensive Training Programs
- At least 2 years of Restaurant/Retail experience (Experienced in serving customers)
- Ability to work flexible schedules that may include late nights (Most Drive-Thru’s open till Midnight)
- The Assistant Managers must be able to stand for long periods without a break, and be able to travel to the bank, other restaurants, Area Office, etc.
- Customer Service Skills, Effective Communication, Leadership/Organizational Skills.
- Reliability is a MUST.
Posting ID: 30432011Posted: 2020-04-09