MUY! was founded by James Bodenstedt in 2003 with the purchase of 18 Taco Bell and KFC restaurants. The company now operates approximately 770 Wendy’s, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants throughout the U.S., with over 20,000 employees and is the 3rd largest management owned franchise restaurant company in the USA!
At MUY!, we believe that a passion to please and customer satisfaction are the driving forces behind our success. We properly train our employees and provide them with opportunities for career and salary growth. We offer more opportunities for individuals to find the challenges they desire and the recognition they deserve! We are seeking goal-oriented individuals with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits and the passion for being the best in the business! We believe in investing in our neighborhoods, too.
RGMs are responsible for the entire restaurant’s operations, which may include (but not limited to):
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience